zzgl. MwSt. zzgl. Versandkosten
Der Artikel ist verfügbar.
- Artikel-Nr.: AL-EFUSE2-200-10
Agil Elektronik eFuse2, 200V, 10A
- electronic fuse / elektronische Sicherung
- 115V or 230V
In order to characterize transistors during development, on-wafer measurements (of sub-cells) are an indispensable tool. Typical DC voltages that have to be feed to the DUT safely exceeding voltages of 50 V and currents up to 10 A. Big power supplies are required, with a high amount of stored energy. When approaching the limits of the transistor, frequently the current limits adjusted are not held properly and the transistors are destroyed during critical measurements. Even the equipment such as probe tips can be effected. Using the eFuse2 you can protect wafer probes, bias tees, connectors and regularly the transistors themselves very easily.
- Shut-off time < 300 ns
- Delivery for range 0..10 A optional
- Voltage up to 200 VDC (also available 100 VDC)
- Different connections possible
- Low transmitting loss (<50mΩ)
- RS232 interface for mode information
- All important controls on the front panel
- Display: W, mW, µW, dBm, db