Model Marvin Test Solutions: MV-GX5293
Dynamic Digital I/O (3U), 16 ch., per Pin Control, up to 200 MHz w/256MB Memory & LVDS
- 16 input / output channels, dynamically configurable on a per channel basis
- 32 input / output channels for vector rates <100 MHz
- 256 MB of on-board vector memory
- Supports 1.5 V, 1.8 V, 2.5 V and 3.3 V LVTTL interfaces
- Supports LVDS, M-LVDS, LVDM interfaces
- 200 MHz vector rate
- Operates as a stand-alone card or with up to seven additional synchronous slave boards (128 channels operating with the same timing set)
The Marvin Test MV-GX5293 is a high performance, cost-effective 3U PXI dynamic digital I/O boards offering 16 LVTTL or LVDS input or output channels with dynamic direction control. The MV-GX5293 also supports deep pattern memory by offering 256 MB of on-board vector memory with dynamic per pin direction control and with test rates up to 200 MHz. For vector rates of <100 MHz, the board can be configured to support 32 digital I/O channels. The single board design supports both master and slave functionality without the use of add-on modules.
The MV-GX5293 supports selectable I/O levels of 1.5 V, 1.8 V, 2.5 V, or 3.3 V (TTL, LVTTL, CMOS, and LVCMOS). In addition, the MV-GX5293 supports 16 differential channels for LVDS, M-LVDS, or LVDM logic families. The TTL/LVTTL interface utilizes a programmable voltage source, which sets the output logic levels from 1.4 V to 3.6 V. Programmable thresholds of 1.5V, 1.8V, 2.5V or 3.3V are supported for input signals. Recommended operating input voltage range is from 0 V to 3.6 V.
The Marvin Test MV-GX5293 offers 256 MB of vector memory, with 128 Mb per channel. A windowing method is utilized for PCI memory accesses, which limits the required PCI memory space for each board to only 16MB, thus conserving test system resources
The MV-GX5293 provides programmable TTL/LVTTL output clocks and strobes, and supports external clock and strobe. A programmable PLL (phase locked loop) provides configurable clock frequencies and delays. An LVDS output clock is also provided.
The MV-GX5293â€™s sequencer can halt or pause on a defined address or loop through the entire memory as well as loop on a defined address range or through a defined block of memory.
Scope of Delivery:
- Marvin Test Solutions MV-GX5293: Dynamic Digital I/O (3U), 16 ch., per Pin Control, up to 200 MHz w/256MB Memory & LVDS