Model Marvin Test Solutions: MV-GX7937-234096
3U Single Slot Embedded Controller for GX73xx chassis, 2.3 GHz i7 core, 4 GB of RAM
- 3U embedded cPCI controller for use with GX7300 Series PXI chassis
- Intel i7 Quad Core 2.3 GHz processor
- 4 GB RAM
- On-board Gigabit Ethernet
- (2) USB ports on front panel
The Marvin Test MV-GX7937 is a single-slot embedded cPCI 3U controller for use with Marvin Test Solutions' MV-GX7300 PXI chassis. The MV-GX7937 features a 2.3 GHz i7 Quad Core processor. When combined with the embedded storage peripherals of the MV-GX7300 Series chassis, it is the ideal solution for an integrated, high performance PXI chassis / controller configuration.
The MV-GX7937 controller supports multiple peripherals and I/O interfaces through either the controllerâ€™s front panel or the rear I/O panel of the MV-GX7300 Series chassis. Connection to the DVD-RW drive and hard drive is via the controllerâ€™s internal I/O interface. The controllerâ€™s front panel I/O is provided with a factory default configuration and is fully functional in any PXI or cPCI chassis.
The Marvin Test MV-GX7937 embedded system controller is compliant with the CompactPCI Core Specfication PICMG 2.0 Rev. 3.0 and is compatible with the PXI-1 Rev. 2.2 specification.
Scope of Delivery:
- Marvin Test Solutions MV-GX7937-234096: 3U Single Slot Embedded Controller for GX73xx chassis, 2.3 GHz i7 core, 4 GB of RAM