Series SALUKI SK-S3602
Vector Network Analyzer up to 67 GHz (extension option to 325 GHz)
- Frequency coverage from 10 MHz to 67 GHz.
- Extension modules can extend frequency range up to 325 GHz.
- Flexible calibration types, Mechanic / Electronic calibration kit available.
- Multi-window, multi-channel measurement, instantly execute intricate measurement plan.
- A variety of measurement functions.
Saluki SK-S3602 Series VNA is a top level VNA with excellent specifications. Its frequency ranges from 10MHz to 67GHz. With Saluki frequency extension modules, it can reach up to 325GHz. SK-S3602 has a wide dynamic range, low trace noise, flexible interfaces and friendly UI. The SK-S3602 series VNA can be universally implemented in fields including transmission / reception module measurement, dielectric material property measurement, microwave pulse characteristic measurement and photoelectric property measurement; It is a necessary instrument in the scientific research, production process of systems like radar, communication and navigation.