Model VTI Instruments: VT-EX1214-ICA:
Switch Measure Unit - Mainframe - 14 Slot - 3U
• Integrated receiver connector provides superior maintainability
• Eliminates cabling between switch modules and receiver
• Internal analog bus for matrix expansion
• LXI Wired-Trigger Bus synchronization
• Built-in web-based soft front panel and IVI-compliant system-level switching drivers
For very high-density switching requirements, VTI Instruments offers EX1200-ICA switch solutions. EX1200-ICA cards plugin in to the 6U EX1214-ICA mainframe. The cards integrate a receiver module on the front panel which eliminates bulky cabling that would normally be present between the test switch system and GPI and greatly simplifies maintenance and cabling. It also improves performance significantly because there are no cable losses between the switch system and the receiver. The EX1214-ICA mainframe has access points in the rear that can be used to interface the I/O to internal test system resources such as spectrum analyzers and RF synthesizers. It also has a removable power supply that supports AC/DC input with remote enable/disable. The EX1200-ICA is part of the EX1200 family and supports a similar user interface with an integrated web-based soft front panel and IVI-compliant system-level switching drivers.
Please contact us for configuration and price information.